Friday, July 13, 2012


Looking GOOD!

With the holidays also come a bunch of parties!
Some of them are just family gatherings, some other ones are work related and some are hosted by great friends.
Whatever the occasion is I think we ladies deserve to look good, regardless of our age, size or taste.
So I put together for today’s Sunday Best 25 tutorials of hair-styles and some few other EXTRAS for inspiration!


1
The Messy Side Updo.

What I like about this hair is that you can wear it casually or dress it up with some cute hair pieces for a more formal look.
I love it!

2
The Gibson Tuck
Elegant, simple, chic… perfection!
Her beautiful hair makes me want to color mine… I love the red!

3
EXTRA:  Greenlicious!
I thought it would be fun  to throw in this list some eye makeup tutorials also.
This color palette is perfect for the Holidays!
It would look great with brown eyes also… How do I know?
I have done it!

4
The Side Chignon
You La La!
So pretty and romantic!
side-chignon3

5
Side Knot
I have tried this tutorial before and it works wonders..
Two minutes and you look fabulous!
{my 11 years old LOVES it too!}

6
EXTRA: Golden Brown Smokey Eyes
Gorgeous!
    

7
The Beehive
This is such a fun and feminine hair do… Sweet as honey!
Beehive_2

8
 Roll and Twist
Simply Pretty!

9
Braid it UP!
 Oh my goodness how adorable is this hair do?
I am loving the bangs too…

10
Half and Half
Classic and timeless… perfect and safe for any occasion.

11
EXTRA: Earth Tones
…fresh and natural.
Makijaż 257 - Victoria s Secret

12
Twist It!
Super Easy!

13
Add some sparkle to your pretty nails…
I love this color combo… soft, festive and clean!

14
Partial French Braid
A twist of a classic… So Darn CUTE!
waterfall braid, Partial French Braid Cascade Hair Tutorial -back   , wedding hair, braids, hair tutorials, how to french braid, half french braid, pretty hair styles


15
French Braid Low Updo
This other one has a more formal feeling… lovely!

side french braid updo

16
No Heat Bunty Knots
Wild and FUN!
SJP Hair, big hair, sarah jessica parker hair, big curls+no heat curls+get curls without heat+twisted buns in hair


17
Rag Roll Your Hair
Go to bed with a bunch of rags on your head and wake up with a bunch of perfect curls…
WOW!
 Rag rolled hair

18
Low Side Fish tail Braid
One of my favorites!
Hair+Side fishtail braid hair tutorial  video

19
EXTRA:
If you are not crazy about hair or make up dress your nails UP!
Easy and cute!
Pinned Image

20
Apply Hair Tinsel
Can your hair get more festive than this?
Shining Hair Tinsel Extensions

21
Twisted Bun
I was surprised of how easy this hair style was.
Twist bun

22
Bouncy Curled Under
If you don’t want an updo here is a great way to wear your hair down.

23
Prim and Proper
This could be the perfect choice if you are running from work to a party.
Throw some jewelry, a little black dress and sweet honey be ready to shine!

24
EXTRA:
Here is a timeless eye make-up style: The Cat Eye. Just for simple steps!
Pinned Image

25
For my last choice I thought it would be fun to add some feathers…
Rock the party with Feather Extensions… luv!
Feather Exensions

I hope you find something you like…
and remember to be BeYOUtiful…. YOUnique…
be YOU!

Pinned Image

1 comment:

  1. OMG...so much cool stuff in one post :D
    Thanks, doll for sharing. Eyeliner one is so nice.
    Follow each other.

    ReplyDelete